Role: Brand Manager
Pipers is a forward thinking, vibrant and fun place to work. The business is full of individuals that together make one high performing team. Offering true development opportunities, training in your chosen sector and employee support, Pipers is a first class employer. If one statement could capture our essence, Pipers is a company you will feel proud to be part of.
Pipers Crisps is a national snack brand and produce over 700,000 packs of crisps each week, supplying a range of outlets across the UK and abroad. From humble beginnings of three farmers selling to a local pub, the business now turns over more than £13m.
We are looking for a Brand Manager to develop and implement the marketing strategies to further develop the Pipers Brand and increase sales, you will also have one direct report. This is a permanent role and could be based at our office at Elsham, or at Pepsico’s office in Reading.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the product range management process, implement product changes, coordinate new launches, taking concept to launch and manage redevelopment of products.
- Develop clear 360 campaigns (including some ATL and BTL) to apply across new product launches and key communication strategies.
- Manage external and internal communications for any launches and strategic developments.
- Digital campaign management in line with other marketing team members.
- Artwork origination, management and approval.
- Lead external agencies, in-house packaging process to ensure all artwork deadlines are met.
- Manage relationships with category and insight agencies, creating research briefs, campaign briefs and data collection briefs to facilitate brand direction.
- Provide the wider business with analysis of key sales data, trend analysis from product launches and NPD statistics.
- Manage and coordinate the Pipers Events programme, including deciding on events to attend, 3rd party coordination, and where applicable recruitment and management of the event crew.
- Design and coordinate events stand, materials and uniform in conjunction with 3rd party agency.
- Manage internal and external communications of events programme taking key stakeholders along with any strategic thinking.
- Develop PR stories to drive consumer and other stakeholder awareness of these events to promote the Pipers brand.
- Creation of comprehensive sales decks.
- Some agency and budget management.
- Clear ROI analysis.
- Work with broader marketing team to influence decisions, with regular presentations to senior leadership team.
- Support the Marketing Manager as required.
To succeed in this role, you would ideally have:
- Experience in a similar environment, preferably food industry.
- Can demonstrate proven 360 marketing campaign experience.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly analytical, with good attention to detail and well organised.
- Degree level or equivalent (2.1 or above).
- Clean Driving Licence.
Applications enclosing CV and cover letter should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pipers Values: Teamwork, Integrity, Commerciality & Quality.
The closing date for this application is: 07 Feb 2020