Role: Digital Content and Ecommerce Manager
Pipers Crisps are recruiting for a Digital Content and Ecommerce Manager. This role reports directly into the Marketing Manager. The Digital Content and Ecommerce Manager will be targeted with driving brand presence on-line, consumer engagement on line and sales through our on-line shop.
You will work within our internal marketing team as well as with our external agencies. The individual will be a key support to the business in accelerating our presence on line (SEO), creating engaging content for social media and driving revenue through our on-line shop. The role will be involved in developing the digital element of our annual brand plan working in partnership with the wider team. The successful candidate will be analytical in nature with an ability to communicate and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
Pipers is a forward thinking, vibrant and fun place to work. The business is full of individuals that together make one high performing team. Offering true development opportunities, training in your chosen sector and employee support, Pipers as an employer is first class. If one statement could capture our essence, Pipers is a company you will feel proud to be part of.
Roles and responsibilities include: -
- Creating and uploading content, images, film and animations to support the brand. These will be loaded onto our website and social platforms. You will need to formulate an execute a clear annual plan of activity to increase engagement with the Pipers brand and products.
- Help to design banners, create content and assist with web/digital visuals for social media channels.
- Use insight and data to drive the development of new digital content, analysing successes and what should be amplified in the plan as you test and learn. Use website analytics to monitor performance and recommend improvements where needed.
- Champion Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and social media content sharing and work with colleagues in developing content strategies. Clear KPIs will be adhered to, to maximize our engagement figures. You will need to increase number of visitors to the website; followers to social media platforms and encourage the sharing of content.
- Drive engagement and brand awareness campaigns through the different digital channels as necessary.
- Responsibility for company E-shots/E communications to our customers and consumers.
- Responsibility for new lines, promotional ideas and driving subscriptions through our on-line shop.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years digital experience within industry.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Creative thinker
- Positive attitude
- Strong commercial & negotiation skills
- Passionate about the brand and our core values.
To succeed in this role, you would ideally be/have: -
- Be a great team worker, first and foremost. Teamwork is one of our core values.
- Have an instinctive feeling about future brand activation and concepts through digital methods.
- Have good analytical skills and implementation skills.
- Be results driven
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Be conscientious and reliable.
This really is a unique, wide-ranging opportunity in a fast-growing, premium brand, values-driven organisation.
Pipers Crisps is a national snack brand and produce over 700,000 packs of crisps each week, supplying a range of outlets across the UK and abroad. From humble beginnings of three farmers selling to a local pub, the business now turns over more than £12m and has been identified as one of London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’. Pipers is growing at pace and is classed as one of the most dynamic small to medium sized businesses across the UK.
Pipers Values: Teamwork, Integrity, Commerciality and Quality.