BIDFOOD TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions (short)
England & Wales only, 18+. Bidfood customers only. Opens on 04.04.22 – 26.06.22. Purchase necessary and a max of one entry per customer per prize draw. To enter: purchase any 24 or 40 x40g case of Pipers Crisps through Bidfood to be automatically entered into the relevant draw. Prize: Total prize to be won throughout the course of the promotion over 1 prize draw is 1x £5,000 cash. Keep proof of purchase. Subject to availability. See below for full T&C’s and prize details.
Promoter: Walkers Snacks Limited, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, England, RG2 6UW.
Terms & Conditions (full)
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or Promotion materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Walkers Snacks Limited, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, England, RG2 6UW.
- This Promotion is open to residents of England and Wales, aged 18 years or over, who hold a valid Bidfood trade account. Excludes employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary as described below. Entries are restricted to one per customer for the duration of the promotion. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries.
- Entrants who purchase participating products in their role as an employee of a business must have their employer's permission to enter this promotion or to accept the prize and must comply with any relevant procedures their employer has established, including any rules for participating in promotions. For the avoidance of doubt, an entrant is the Bidfood account holder.
- Bidfood customers not wishing to participate in this promotion may notify email@example.com. Otherwise, by making a qualifying purchase all Bidfood customers will be automatically entered into the prize draw and deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Promotional Period: The promotion opens on 04/04/2022 and closes at 23:59 on 26/06/2022 for receipt of all entries. All online orders must be placed by 23:59 on 26/06/2022 to qualify.
How to enter
- To enter, purchase any of the following of Pipers Crisps cases:
- 24 & 40 x 40g Lye Cross Cheddar and Onion
- 24 & 40 x 40g Burrow Hill Cider Vinegar and Sea Salt
- 24 & 40 x 40g Anglesey Sea Salt
- 24 & 40 x 40g Kirkby Malham Chorizo
- 24 & 40 x 40g Biggleswade Sweet Chilli
- 24 & 40 x 40g Great Berwick Longhorn Beef
- 24 & 40 x 40g Wild Thyme and Rosemary
- Any 40 x 40g Mixed Case
- through a valid Bidfood account for automatic entry into the draw.
- Entrants can only enter once per transaction.
- Entry requires the purchase of one participating case of Pipers Crisps.
- The entry must be made directly by the Bidfood account holder.
- All prizes will be awarded directly to the Bidfood account holder, subject to these terms and conditions.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure their Bidfood account details are correct and up-to-date when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for inaccurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- There is 1x £5,000 cash prizes available to be won.
- The winner will be drawn at random during week commencing 18.07.2022 by randomized computer process for all entries received during the promotional period.
- The winner will be notified by telephone therefore entrants will have needed to have supplied a valid contact number to their Bidfood account.
- The winner will be contacted within 28 days of the Prize Draw Date. If the winner does not respond when contacted on two separate occasions, the prize will be forfeited, and a back-up winner will be chosen and notified by telephone.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of prize acceptance.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- No other alternative prize available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion will be delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government legislation, rules, regulations, restrictions and/or guidance, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised fulfilment dates or prize.
- Any tax liability arising from receipt of the prize will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold, gifted or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating.
- The Promoter reserves the right to further verify all entries and the Winners including but not limited to asking proof of business address and proof of ID and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the Promotion or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all Promotion matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners’ surname and their county will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the Promotion closing. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- The winners may be requested, but are not obliged, to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion. The Promoter may request to use the winners’ name and image in connection with such publicity.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of prizes, including the delay or amend of winning moments, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the Promotion.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor its associated agencies and companies assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entries, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants’ computers or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner the Promoter reasonably considers to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.